Where does he get them from?!?

Posted 18:47 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The question on everyones lips I am sure. "Where does Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan get his extraordinary glasses from?" Well today you will know. I am not too sure I should be running this story as it is a closely guarded secret of mine, I actually get nearly all of my pairs for less then £15. I bought my first pair of clear lens glasses on ebay for around £10. The quality was poor and the Wayfarers fell apart within a matter of weeks and started peeling plastic flakes within days. I was determined to find a cheap pair that were high quality, so I shopped around and found arguably the best possible store for clear lens glasses online. 80s Purple is an online boutique that stock designer and street wear apparel. With a range including Rebel 8 and Obey, it was only a matter of time until I ran into them online.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Their range of 80s glasses are cheap and average at just $10, I have bought all of my pairs from them in the last 6 months and was pleasantly surprised to find that their quality is stunning. My signature pair are the Flat Top Wayfarer for just $10. They ship very quickly and considering they come from California the glasses tend to arrive within a few days and come with their own cleaning pouch.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have bought 2 pairs of Flat tops from them in the last 6 months, I didn't need another pair because the first broke, I needed another pair because I lost the first ones. Check out their collection at http://www.80spurple.com/shop/category/5908/clear-lens and pick up a pair today.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I urge you to not get the flat tops though please...they are for my eyes only :-P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As always, thanks for reading!


0 comment(s) to... “Where does he get them from?!?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment