Impressive!

Posted 18:32 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It has been more then popular to create your own baseball team logos and whack um on some New Era caps this year. I have covered 2 bigger brands that have done exactly that this year and i feel that these under dogs Zephyr have done a damn good job of these too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Zephyr are relatively new to me and I have only seen the name once or twice
on geeky fitted hat blogs before now. They released a few of the caps from this
series earlier in the year in Canada and had been such a success that now
they have made new designs and started getting more and more attention from
spectacle sporting hat geeks like myself. The colors here are phenomenal and
I have never seen hotter colors then my top pic here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As always, thanks for reading!


0 comment(s) to... “Impressive!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment