I am in shock again!

Posted 16:02 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In the lead up to christmas this year I have seen more hats that have gained a spot on my Xmas list then any other year to date. This selection has been a dream creating for me for as long as i can remember. Now I can finally say that New Era have teamed up with Star Wars and George Lucas to create a range of fitteds that will make any hat fiends mouth water.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am literally speechless right now and I am surprised I have written this many words so far for this post. So to put it quite simply, May the force be with you in the battle to get hold of one of these limited pieces dropping soon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They are only available in Japan as of yet, if i get any tip offs about them being available at a UK friendly site then I will make a post asap!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As always, thanks for reading!



0 comment(s) to... “I am in shock again!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment