i have never sent sooo long looking for something...

Posted 10:41 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 years ago I saw these on Strictly Fitteds and I spent ages looking all over the web to try and buy one. I am a massive TMNT fan and have a pair of Nike SB Donatello Dunk Mids myself so have been desperately trying to find one of these hats.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I gave up the search after having emailed the firm that make them in the US and never getting a response. No retailers have actually commercially stocked this item until now online (as far as I know) so I figured this was worth a post.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They come in all 4 TMNT colors, Purple, Orange, Red and Blue and are availible now at the moment from http://www.80stees.com/products/TMNT-Character-Hat.asp

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As always, thanks for reading!



0 comment(s) to... “i have never sent sooo long looking for something...”

0 comments:

Post a Comment