Today is a Star Wars day, if only it was May the 4th!

Posted 16:28 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is yet another Star Wars themed post about drops this week. I think George Lucas has started listening to Hip Hop, just a theory. My last post was mouth wateringly beautiful, this one is another Star Wars drop, although not as beautiful.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This time Addidas has brought out a range of Star Wars kicks, I have picked the better looking pairs to show you as some of them are awful. I wouldn't be seen frozen in carbonite wearing some of the pairs they have released.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A couple of weeks back I ran a story on the Princess Leia pair as we only had a preview available. I do think the Storm Trooper ones are cool enough to head this post and grace my plates of meat to be fair.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As always, thanks for reading!


0 comment(s) to... “Today is a Star Wars day, if only it was May the 4th!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment