This takes me back to those care free nursery days

Posted 14:52 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As a kid I remember having Playskool toys and seeing them by the millions in Toys'r'us.

Their old logo, from my childhood anyways, looks like this;

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With all that in mind, I am very excited to reveal a new fitted release from Japanese brand C-Collective.

This piece of genius is only available at the Japanese store ONSPOTZ (aka Cap Collector 1), if you want to pick one up then your going to have to make your way through the labyrinth of this Japanese website as there is no English option. I have been told that they do ship to the UK and the US so get yours now before they are history! http://item.rakuten.co.jp/capcollector/ccollectivecc001-05/

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Remember, when buying off foreign sites to check your prices on a decent currency converter, XE.com is the most reliable in the world. As always, thanks for reading!



0 comment(s) to... “This takes me back to those care free nursery days”

0 comments:

Post a Comment