And now, time for the sport!

Posted 14:13 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in
I may be just a tad late with this one but here are a couple of Football (that's soccer on the other side of the pond) moments that have been hitting the papers in the last two weeks. Only the other day my producer said to me "I saw the craziest thing the other day at the Chelsea Man United game". When he told me a dude was brushing his teeth i thought he was taking the mickey but you gotta check out the audacity of the bloke in this clip!



And last but by no means least is this clip of a female football player that has been making the back page headlines everywhere.
We haven't seen play this dirty since Vinnie
Johnes was groping Gaza.


As always, thanks for reading!


0 comment(s) to... “And now, time for the sport!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment