This is stunning stuff! Sigg Jones is "right up my auto strassen" as my old man would say!

Posted 16:32 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I found this article being run over at Sneaker Freaker about a short film made by 3 french film students. "Sigg Jones" is a beautiful animated short film that has fight scenes rivaling high end Manga productions and kicks that will make your mouth water. Watch it over here at http://www.siggjones.com and see if you can name those kicks!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I wanna say thanks to Sneaker Freaker for putting me
on to this and for all their pics I stole.
As always, thanks for reading!



0 comment(s) to... “This is stunning stuff! Sigg Jones is "right up my auto strassen" as my old man would say!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment