Insert some quirky title about Transformers and caps here.

Posted 14:32 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these just moments ago. I am a massive Transformers fan and after seeing New Era release this Iron Man hat (below) earlier this year I didn't think much of it. "Too shinny and plasticy" was how I described it to the dude I used to speak to in the New Era Flagship Store.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now these Megatron and Optimus Prime designs will take that shiny material on a fitted to another level and probably kill the idea in one fatal swoop.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am already considering what I am gunna sell to pick up one...probably both of these. As you can see (under this) the inside has got images from the boxes from the original large toys from the first series of Transformers (G1 to us Cybertron geeks).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As always, thanks for reading!


0 comment(s) to... “Insert some quirky title about Transformers and caps here.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment