It's Finally Here!

Posted 15:37 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just two days ago, our Brand Of The Month, Rebel 8 released the winter selection and I am amazed at the gear they have up. Take a look at http://shop.rebel8.com/ now. Here are some of my favorite pieces this season. I will be heavily hinting to my girlfriend about these for Xmas.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They have rereleased my fav Rebel 8 shirt, Muerete (below).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As always, thanks for reading!


0 comment(s) to... “It's Finally Here!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment