Gotta Get Me A Pair Of Those!

Posted 16:16 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in







Kid Cudi has been talked about a lot this week so I thought I would do a single post to sum up the two bigger stories. On Sunday he made an appearance at the MIXX Nightclub in Atlantic City, New Jersey. He is seen wearing a pair of Slim Fit jeans that look grey in this video.


I have had a look around and I have come up with a new Gotta Get Me One Of Those!

Expensive
Now I must admit I do have a soft spot for Diamond Supply Co. So here is one of their pairs of slim fit Jeans in grey. You can pick up over at Karmaloop here for around $85. The shipping would also cost a bomb, but to be fair they will last a lot longer and they have the Diamond embossed in all sorts of places on um.


Cheap
Here is a way to get the same look for a lot less dough. Uni-Qlo are selling a pair of Slim Fit's for just £19.


I had a look in there store on Oxford Street and had no luck finding a pair there although their online store seems to be fully stocked! Click Here!

So here is our second half. Cudi and Bape have teamed up to bring out this Milo Party shirt. It is avaible now at Bape online store for the US.


As always, thanks for reading!



0 comment(s) to... “Gotta Get Me A Pair Of Those!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment