All Gone 2009

Posted 16:23 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All Gone is the street wear collectors annual. I have been meaning to get my hands on a copy of one of these for a while now but unfortunately the book is as rare and sort after as any of the watches, kicks or street wear in the pages. With launch parties all over the states the hype surrounding this years release has been bigger then ever.

Hypebest is crawling with photos of the parties and not a single shot of the inside booty. The All Gone Website that has 5 words to it wont be any help either so you will just have to try and stubble upon one, if stumbling is even something you can try to do?! I have heard rumors that you can pick them up in Urban Outfitters so I will take a butchers next time I am in central.

As always, thanks for reading!


0 comment(s) to... “All Gone 2009”

0 comments:

Post a Comment