Well I Am Surprised For Once...First Time Ever.

Posted 15:51 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in









As I said, I was surprised for the first time ever today. The New Era Re-Cap kit arrived at my house today and I am honestly shocked as to how good it is. The heavy duty blow up rubber "balloonish" part is actually really thick and has made a huge difference to every hat I have re-shaped with it. I have re-shaped my BBC diamond logo New Era and it now looks as good as new. This bit of kit is a must have for new era collectors, regardless of the hefty price tag at a cool £29.99 I have to say I reckon it is worth every penny. Even the packaging itself is a nice piece.






As always, thanks for reading!
Remember to check out what rare New Era Megzy has up on Ebay at the moment by clicking the link on the top right.



0 comment(s) to... “Well I Am Surprised For Once...First Time Ever.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment