A bit of me!

Posted 08:35 by Thomas 'Megzy' Merrigan in
In this section I give an insight in to some of my best kicks, caps and hats.
This week I wanna show you my The Hundreds X Disney X New Era Peter Pan Fitted.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It features a solid bowl, which means unlike every other New Era I have seen, you can't fold this cap to go in a case, its solid. The story behind this piece is that The Hundreds teamed up with Disney to make a range of Peter Pan designs for shirts, hoods and caps. They focused on the lost boys and dressed them in typical "The Hundreds" gear. This project was quite special as Disney allowed them to use the original illustrators for the work. They also sourced the material for the Peter Pan New Era from the original used to make Pan's hat in the Disney Store children's costume from the early 90's. The signature feather sewn on the side is thicker then any stitching seen before on a New Era and gives the feather its own dimensions away from the bowl.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I managed to get hold of the Peter Pan New Era after some frantic ebaying. People were cueing up for hours on the morning of release in LA, they only made 100 so most of the people cueing were left disappointed. I still don't wear it out but here are a few decent promo shots of the cap and expect me to be wearing it in a photo shoot coming up soon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks for reading!



0 comment(s) to... “A bit of me!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment